Playin' the Blues

It's 2 a.m.  I couldn't sleep very well Sunday night (I have a cold or something--sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, etc.) and so I laid down for a short nap Monday after lunch.  I woke up at 7:30 p.m.  So much for going to the new hardware store in town to get paint samples.  Sigh.  So here I am, at 2 a.m. Tuesday morning, hoping that I go to sleep soon and that I don't sleep through my alarm.  Again. 

I've been playing with Virtual Painter on the Valspar website.
Deep Turquoise

Glass Green

LaFonda Teal

Ocean Soul

Positano Blue

Sea Wave

Tidal Teal
I've narrowed it down to these.  So far.  Until later today when I come home with 57 paint chips.  (Past experience speaking here.)  Then I'll tape those up all over the walls, force myself to narrow it down to my three four five favorites and buy samples of those, which I'll paint onto posterboard, tape onto the walls, and live with for a month week until I decide which color to use.  Which one do y'all like best?  I have a favorite already, but I don't want to say in case it might keep someone from saying it's a godawful color.

(By the way, it's not that I have any overwhelming allegiance to Valspar--although I do like it--it's that Valspar is available locally and I'm trying to support local business.)