Finally

Finally, the front parlor alcove is completely papered.  I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how many hours this 3.5'x7' space took me to paper.  But I'll tell you anyway, in the hopes it might get me some sympathy:  twelve hours.  Sheesh.  Just as I was putting up the last strip, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" came on Pandora.  Thank you, Steve Perry, but I could've used that motivation earlier in this project.  Not only did I finish the alcove today, but I put another two strips of paper on the wall to the right of the alcove.  That wall's just 4 feet wide, and all but about 5 inches of it is papered.  I still have two 15' walls to go, but one of them has a window in the middle of it and the other has a fireplace, so someone (Karen Anne??) who can do maths might be able to figure out what percentage of this project I still have left.  Later tonight I'll put up some more of the trellis paper that goes above the picture rail.  (That's what that is hanging down in the top of the photo.)  The trellis pattern repeats every inch, so it's an easy match.  Unlike those blasted flowers and vines in the main paper....