Arthritis & Ribeyes

I had big plans for today.  My plan was to get this entire part of the house scraped and caulked so that next week I can paint it.  (This is still the east wall of the house, but this is on the other side of the side porch.)  You can see what I accomplished.  All of the left half of the wall is scraped.  No caulk.  Nothing done on the right half of the wall.  And that storm window's still on the house.  About two hours into my work day, the arthritis in my right knee decided to make itself known.  I soldiered on.  But then my right elbow decided to join in too, and I knew I was pretty much done for the day.  I took some Aleve, sat for a bit, considered putting some caulk on the part I'd scraped, and then the phone rang.

Charlie said he was putting ribeyes on the grill for supper tonight. 

That swung the decision in favor of quitting for the day.  (Actually, in any decision involving steak, the steak will win.)

Between the arthritis and the ribeyes, I didn't get much done today.  Maybe next week will be better.