Cabbaged Onto

This might be my favorite spot to sit.

It'll never be in Better Homes and Gardens, but I like it.

That little patch of concrete covers the old cistern and it's always been marooned out there in the middle of the yard.  Last year when I got my new patio, we connected the old patio to the new one, and now it looks like it belongs.

It's full of stuff I cabbaged onto.  The little table between the chairs was appropriated from a family yard sale,  and a couple of those planters came from my momma's house.  The white post is  trash architectural salvage from when White Trash Bob rebuilt his porch last fall.  (He used it as a table to stain his new porch flooring, so I need to paint it because it's a little too rustic.) My momma decided that she didn't want the small fountain that's been setting on her own patio for years, so I swiped that before someone else could.
Louis thinks the fountain is an excellent addition to the patio.