Danger, Will Robinson!



Just a lil reminder that in about three weeks, Google Reader will self-destruct.

This means that if you use Google Reader to follow this blog and others, you'll lose all those blogs.  I have a real bad feeling about Google Friend Connect too.  Since joining a site with Google Friend Connect adds that site to your Google Reader list, and Google Reader's gonna implode, then I wonder if Google Friend Connect will disappear?  Horrors.

Fortunately, there's an easy fix.  Just click on this link to move all the blogs you love from Google Reader to Bloglovin.

I'm worried that I'll lose some of you when the Big Bang happens.  I would miss y'all if you didn't read my ramblings any more.  You can click right here to follow The Kelly House on Bloglovin.  You can also follow me on Bloglovin by clicking on the RSS symbol in the sidebar on this blog.

Don't get Lost In Space.  Click on over to Bloglovin.  Please and thank you.