Wherever I Land

It's almost my bedtime this Wednesday morning but I wanted to tell y'all where things stand with the house before I settle in for a nap.  There has to be a "before" to compare the "after" to, you know.

This part of the house (on the east side) needs a second coat of paint.

 This part of the house (on the west side) needs to be gray instead of yellow.  That yellow paint won't budge so I'm about to commit the mortal sin of painting over it.  It'll either work or--more likely--the paint will start to peel off in big curls in a couple years.  Hey, at least it'll be easier to scrape off then.

 This part of the house (the front) needs a lot more scraping, a little repair, and some primer and paint.

I'm home for the next four days.  We'll see where I land.

Oh, and I was listening to this song while I was writing this and it occurred to me that it makes a pretty good soundtrack.  Take a listen.