Where in the World is WTB?!

Y'all may have noticed the conspicuous absence of White Trash Bob from my blog this summer.  He's still alive and well and living across the street from me in the house he's dubbed The Coal Miner's Despair.  I haven't seen much of him lately because he is, as Mrs. WTB calls him, my "project husband" and I haven't had any big WTB-type projects this summer.  He's also a claims adjuster for a major insurance company and with the tornadoes and floods in the Midwest this summer, he's been really busy.  I'm hoping to recruit him this fall or winter to help me hang picture rail in the front parlor.  (More about that picture rail and the front parlor in a post coming soon.)

Anyway, I was thinking of him yesterday because he has a really good camera and I do not.  DaveS asked me to post another photo of the ghost marks/hardware scars on the trim around the closet doors in my second parlor.
That's the best photo I could get with my little digital camera.  If you bigify it I think you can see the horizontal lines and the patched nail or screw holes in the four corners.  Also, now that I look at this photo, those gouges seem to form a circle...  Any ideas as to what kind of hardware was on here originally?