Keeps Me Honest

It's not enough for me to just make a list.  To be truly motivated, I have to make a list and post it here.  Keeps me honest.

 
So this is my list for the next three days:

 
  • Haul all the Christmas decorations & assorted junk out of the closet in the second parlor.
  • Tear up the carpet in said closet.  (I forgot it had carpet until I started painting the trim.)
  • Remember to wear decent shoes (i.e., not flip flops) whilst tearing up said carpet.
  • Take up tack strip in closet and around ginormous return vent in floor.
  • Put all the stuff back in the closet in some semblance of order.
  • Donate junk as necessary.
  • Call WTB and ask him to take decent pics of hardware marks.
  • Remove transom hardware from parlor/bedroom door.
  • Strip paint from hardware.  Say bad swears as necessary.
  • Paint door trim.
  • Replace transom hardware.
  • Throw away dead plants on front porch and admit utter failure there.
  • Paint other trim in parlor.  (Some, probably not all.)
  • Take other bottom door off closet.
  • Strip door hinges.
  • Paint closet door.
  • Re-hang closet door.
  • Remember that Tuesday is Taco Night.
  • Remember that Tuesday is Taco Night in time to actually buy & consume tacos.

 
There.  I think that's ambitious but reasonable.  Maybe.