So Far, So Good

 
With slightly over an hour left until it's officially Wednesday, things are lookin pretty good on the ol' to-do list.
  • Haul all the Christmas decorations & assorted junk out of the closet in the second parlor.
  • Tear up the carpet in said closet. (I forgot it had carpet until I started painting the trim.)
  • Remember to wear decent shoes (i.e., not flip flops) whilst tearing up said carpet.
  • Take up tack strip in closet and around ginormous return vent in floor.
  • Put all the stuff back in the closet in some semblance of order.
  • Donate junk as necessary.  I actually got rid of the treadmill that neither Mrs. WTB nor I want.  WTB was going to throw it away last fall until I protested and WTB rolled it across the street to my front porch.  I intended to use it, but the dang thing makes my knees hurt.  Mrs. WTB has a new one and didn't want this one back, so it's been taking up space in my parlor ever since.  The treadmill will find a new home at my friend Lisa's house come Sunday.
  • Call WTB and ask him to take decent pics of hardware marks. You'd think I might've remembered this, what with the whole treadmill issue.  But no.
  • Remove transom hardware from parlor/bedroom door.
  • Strip paint from hardware. Say bad swears as necessary.
  • Paint door trim. I'll probably do this sometime tonight.
  • Replace transom hardware.  See above.
  • Throw away dead plants on front porch and admit utter failure there.  Those things were crispy-fried.  Next spring, I'm turning those urns into the self-watering kind.  For reals.  Then I can water every 3 days instead of 3 times a day.
  • Paint other trim in parlor. (Some, probably not all.)
  • Take other bottom door off closet.
  • Strip door hinges.
  • Paint closet door.
  • Re-hang closet door.
  • Remember that Tuesday is Taco Night.  I remembered at 9:35 p.m.  They stop serving tacos at 8:00 p.m.  Rats.
  • Remember that Tuesday is Taco Night in time to actually buy & consume tacos.  Fail.  But since my friend Ron so kindly pointed out that I weigh more than Micky Ward (at least at his fightin' weight) maybe I really don't need those tacos anyway.