Craziness

This past week has been crazy.  Downright insane.  Crazy weather, crazy man at the gas station telling me I've brought the Gates of Hell upon myself, crazy work schedule, crazy flea medicine that caused Libbi to actually have more fleas than she did before I used it, crazy yard light at the neighbors flashing off and on constantly for five days now...craziness. 

And because of all that, I've gotten nothing done on the house since the last time I posted.  As my friend Sharon would say, "GAH!"   My greatest accomplishment in the past eleven days has been to maintain the house's usual level of dust and cat hair without it getting any worse. 

Tonight I work a very odd 5-hour shift in the wee hours, then a nap, then a road trip during which I might possibly allow myself to feel the teensiest bit of self-pity because the 13th was supposed to be my wedding day.  Back by suppertime Monday night for burgers, beers and shenanigans at Westport Flea Market with the inimitable Dougar. 

And maybe, just maybe, something will be accomplished on the house before I go back to work on Tuesday night....