Still A Wreck

Note the miter box on the floor, the loose
piece of ceiling paper, and Gracie
about to leap.
The laundry room is still a wreck, as you can see.  At least now it's a newly-painted wreck with new window shades.  The paint is Valspar's Sparkling Sage.  (On the walls; it's Luna on the ceiling.)  The shades are Emmie roll-up shades from Ikea.  I feel like I've gone through some sort of rite of passage because I now own something from Ikea.  (Even though I actually bought the shades on eBay because they're not sold on Ikea's website and the closest store to me is like 7 hours away.) I also cut and mitered three pieces of trim and put them up. There are three more pieces left to do.  You can't rush these things, you know.  I decided what color I'm going to paint the floor and I bought the paint.  Not that I've started painting, or even opened the can, but it's there if the mood strikes me.  In related news, I think I was a bear in a past life, or some other animal that hibernates, because come January and February I want to do nothing but sleep.