Every Day I'm Shufflin'

For weeks now I've been trying to decide whether or not I should move my bedroom, and if so, where.  (Where in this house, I mean; another house or outdoors just won't work.)  My family and a couple of friends have weighed in and I still can't make up my mind, so now I'll get all y'all involved in the discussion.

The scrawly light gray lines are windows.  The light gray boxes are closets,
and they really do stick out in the room like that.
Click on the photo to embiggen.
I drew up this floor plan so y'all can see what I'm talking about.  Yes, even though it looks like a six-year-old did it, it's really my, ahem, artistry.  Some of the proportions aren't quite right, but you get the idea.

I'll take you on a little written tour of the three bedrooms and lay out the good stuff and the bad stuff with each one.

The back parlor/front bedroom:  At the front of the house just "behind" the entryway.
Good stuff:  Nice big room, pretty fireplace (originally coal-burning, now non-working), great big closet, linen press next to the fireplace for storage, not too much light for day sleeping.
Bad stuff:  Not much wall space, so the only place the bed can go is in the front corner (lower left corner in the floor plan); it's kinda noisy, being at the front of the house.

The middle bedroom:  Where my bedroom is now.
Good stuff: Has attached full bath, has a small closet, and is probably the most quiet of the three bedrooms.  It also gets a lot of light from the big window (30"x84"), the window in the porch door, and the four transom windows.
Bad stuff:  No wall space, like maddeningly so.  This bedroom has five doors ( five!) not counting the closet.  The widest wall in the room is the kitchen/bedroom wall, which is about 3 inches wider than my queen-sized bed.  No room for a nightstand or even the tiniest of little tables unless I block the closet door.  Weirds me out that my bedroom has a door to the outside.  Too bright for day sleeping.

The back bedroom:  Part of the post-1910 addition to the house.
Good stuff: Attached full bath, small closet, more options for arranging furniture.  My bed could go against the east wall (bottom wall of the floor plan) long-wise, or with the head of the bed against that wall, or even at an angle in the corner (lower right corner of the floor plan), or with the head of the bed centered on the west (top) wall.
Bad stuff:  Smallest of the three bedrooms; needs the most work.  Also known as The Room of Shame because it's essentially a storage unit.

So there you have it.  From a renovation standpoint, all three rooms need some work, so that's not a huge consideration in the making up of my mind.  (Although of the three, the back bedroom clearly needs the most work.)  What would you do if you were me?  Which room would you move to, or would you stay put?