Signs of Spring

I think Spring might finally be on her way to Missouri, although she's dragging her feet about it a little bit.  (Or maybe I'm just extra-anxious for winter to be over.)  In between the patches of snow still left in my back yard, I can see green here and there where Esther's daffodils and iris are starting to pop through.  I hear geese flying back north almost every day.  The Royals are at the top of the Cactus League in Spring Training.      There's water over the road on the highway that runs along next to the river.

And my bathroom roof is leaking again.  Dangit.

See how the roof of the addition to the house is flat? (Yes, I did in fact get in the Wayback Machine to obtain this photo, thanks for asking.  That's the back of the house in 2009.)  And see where the taller part of the addition meets the shorter part?  The leak is right there.  I'm guessing that two big snows (one with blowing winds which piled the snow up in that corner) followed by two days of rain were more than the patch on the roof could handle.  The water's not pouring in.  So far it's not even dripping.  The only way I can tell there's a leak is that the wallpaper on the bathroom ceiling is discolored.  If it's dry on my days off this week (not likely) I'll have to climb up there and patch the roof again.  When Spring really gets here, I'll have someone who actually knows what they're doing come out and give me recommendations on a better fix.