More Almost-Done

Today I was feelin it! But I had to sleep today so I'd be able to stay awake all night at work. It just figures.

I did add a few more things to the Almost-Done List: finished painting the last of the front windows and put the storm window back up, but didn't have enough time to paint it; put the first coat of yellow paint on the clapboards Bob replaced, but the high humidity made the paint take forever to dry so they didn't get a second coat; and swept the floor of the front porch and moved the furniture around so I can get to the two walls and two windows there that need to be scraped, caulked and painted.

Tomorrow I'll paint the storm window and put the second coat of paint on the side porch clapboards, and then I can mark those two things off the List of the Un-Done.

There's a quote by Charles Haddon Spurgeon that I think sums up my projects perfectly: "By perseverance the snail reached the ark."