Uh-Oh

So....yesterday morning I turned on my laptop and pretty much nothing happened. Nothing except an ominous error message that kept cycling over and over and over. I have no idea how to fix it, or even if it can be fixed. Lucky for me, White Trash Bob knows someone who does. The prognosis isn't good so far...WTB came over yesterday afternoon and explained to me in detail what's wrong with the laptop. The only part of it I understood is "Your hard drive is dead." Uh-oh. That can't be good. I don't know if it's dead like Lazarus, or permanently and irretrievably dead. So....I don't know when I'll be able to blog again. (Sniffle, sniffle.) I'm using the computer at the public library at the moment, but it has a 30-minute time limit and I can't upload photos. Darnit. As we say at work, "FireComm out." For now anyway. Hopefully I'm back sooner rather than later.