Whole Lotta Ifs


So...if I didn't already own the Kelly House...and if I wasn't workin my hiney into the ground on it...and if I won the lottery...then I'd buy this house today. That's a whole lotta "ifs", but you know how it is. It's a pre-Civil War house on 25 acres and has a guest house and a little log cabin that dates back to the 1830s or so. The house has been beautifully restored and sets at the end of a long, winding lane. Drive down that lane and it's like going into another world...the property is so quiet and beautiful that you forget it's 2009. You can read more about the house's history and features and see interior photos of it here. Oh, and this house is a movie star, too. Rent the movie "Ride With The Devil" and you can see the Yankees burn it. As always, I'm unaffiliated in any way and just wanted to share another one of Lexington's gorgeous homes with y'all.