Dining Room Decision

After a year of scouring the internet for the perfect (and affordable) wallpaper for my dining room, I've finally found it.  This is the color:



And this is a photo of the overall pattern:


I like it.  A lot.  The dining room is about 15'x15' with 11-foot ceilings, so I think it can handle that large overall pattern.  And because it's tone-on-tone, I don't think I'll get tired of it.  That's a major consideration because, due to the cost and the high PITA factor of wallpapering, I won't be doing it again anytime soon.  Now I just have to pack up the hundred or so knick-knacks in my china cabinet so I can pull it out from the wall, finish tearing off the shards of wallpaper left behind the china cabinet and the buffet, and order the wallpaper.  Oh yeah, and work up the courage to tackle this project...