A Decision Has Been Made

Know what you get when you combine an urgent need for a new ladder with a love of research, a little down-time due to an injury, and the desire to get the best possible price for that new ladder?  Comparison shopping that borders on obsessive, that's what.  I'll spare you the details of the past several days, but suffice it to say that everyone who knows me is greatly relieved that we can talk about something other than ladders.  A decision has been made.

And that decision is...that the very first ladder I saw really is the best ladder for me.  It's the Little Giant I told you about a few days ago.  I briefly thought that it might be too short when bent into an A-frame, but after I read the manual online I learned otherwise.  Then I blanched at the price, but after QVC offered it in four easy payments that seemed easier to take.  So I ordered it.  With an estimated delivery date of the 23rd, I'm still out of the wallpaper and painting business for a few more days, but I have to go back to the doctor Tuesday anyway to see if I can get rid of this stupid wrist brace.  Test drives without it have not been promising, so hope for the best for me.