Olives and Eggs

So I went to Wally at midnight (like I always do the Monday after payday) to buy groceries.  Whoever said you shouldn't buy groceries when you're hungry was right.  Walking down the canned veggie aisle, I saw a jar of green olives and was seized with a sudden craving.  By the time I carried in six bags of groceries (one-handed) I was really, really hungry for those olives. 

Did you know it's impossible to open a short, fat jar of olives while wearing a wrist brace?  I know.  I tried.  Three times.  And did you also know that the number of people who are willing to come over at 2 a.m. and open a jar of olives is, shockingly, zero?

So then I gave up and made poached eggs instead.

At least I can still crack eggs.  

This is what it's come to...blogging about olives and eggs.
Wish good news for me at the doctor's office later today.