Thankful Thursday

This week's three things for which to be thankful, in no particular order, and with photos, too.

1.  The music of NewFound Road.  A bluegrass band...well, wait a minute...they're bluegrass, but with a little gospel, some barn-burnin' guitar riffs, and harmonies that border on barbershop quartet.  And I mean that in a good way.  Check em out on the CMT website.  Good stuff.

2.  That in the middle of winter, with snow on the ground, I can google "cottage gardens" and find photos like this that make me dream of spring...and turning my icky backyard into something like this.

3.  And last, but not least, that I wasn't seriously injured in my fall from the ladder.  The radiology report came back negative for broken bones, with an official diagnosis of "sprained wrist, bruised coccyx, and multiple contusions to the left lower extremity (thigh), both upper extremities (hands, arms and elbows), sternum and chin".  Here's one of those contusions being examined by Dr. Louis.  (Photo's blurry because I took it with my phone.)